Sunday 10 February 2013

You


You
Are the Autumn Rain.
A thought that seeps deep
Into my existence
And soothes away
Every ache, every pain


You
Are my Valentine
With no face, no name
Who is hidden
Behind destiny’s veil
Yet is mine, in every way


You
Are the magical strain
That possesses my dreams,
For you strew happiness
In the gloomy abysses
Of my Soul so restless.


You
Are the poet who loves
Every little joy of love
Every word that speaks of it
Every single fantasy of love
And embraces all of it.


You
Are someone, they say, doesn’t live
But I know, we’ll meet
Someday, sometime, in some realm
Till then the clock will stop
Tis my will and so shall it be.

4 comments:

  1. dont know about him...
    but you are a beautiful writer..arranging words..so that they weave such fabulous dreams..refreshing..as usual..G

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful words. I love the first verse, it's beautifully crafted. Your dreamy tapestries of poetry are pure bliss for the eyes.......This one catches the eye with its simplicity yet submerges you in the dreamy waters of your psyche.......Please keep writing !

    ReplyDelete