Sunday 3 March 2013

Love #3


The occult truth, based on which the occult science has come into being is that, the cause of all events in human life is really internal; proceeding from the cause of the causes. There is a part of the human psyche which is really powerful, which knows what’s about to happen. Yet we live in a state of mystery. Now, the question is, is it really all mysterious – the future? The higher intelligence is blocked by so many barriers, clouded by prejudices and conditioning, deafened by the chaos created in the inner as well as the outer world. Have you ever listened to the first voice? Have you ever acted upon the first impulse? Please don’t do that if you do not have a calm, observant mind. If you don't have a mind which doesn't complicate things and is not provoked easily. Love #3 isn't about this. Well, not entirely. I just got carried away and it’s fun to write down the thoughts in the mind, the way they come.

I watched a very beautiful movie yesterday – The Italian Key and the alter ego (the dreamer) took over. Anything which starts with, 'Once upon a time, there was a girl who didn't believe in love' makes me really curious. As you can predict, she did fall in love in the end. I couldn't resist thinking about romance and the chain of ideas it brought to the mind, yet again (In case you are wondering, I am never tired of it). Every character in the movie had a love story and every love story was charmingly different. What connected all of them was the need to be loved and to love. Something that came effortlessly, something that had no logic behind. Something that just felt good. All of us have a certain idea or a wish regarding the anticipated love in our lives, especially the love between us and the ones we decide to share our lives with. I don’t know about the others but I've visualised little blissful moments with an unknown beloved in my mind, like a chaste, tender kiss on the forehead or cuddling together reading the same book on a rainy evening or having a laughing fit over something hilarious, just for the two of us or holding hands while crossing the road. There are so many such beautiful pictures in my mind which I wish should come true. But when I’ll love someone, it wouldn't be because he kisses me on the forehead or holds my hand or hugs me tight. I’ll love him because it feels right for me to love him exclusively. It’ll never be about him but about my ability to open my heart to someone, bare my soul in a way that wouldn't have been possible around anyone else. I’ll know when he comes into my life and when I know, I’ll love without restraints, without conditions, without judging, without doubts. What if I don’t find him? I've got nothing to lose. I’d prepare myself to love him and being loved by him, by learning to open my heart when I try to heal. At the end of the day, I’ll be happy and wouldn't regret the delay in meeting him. They say, when it's a perfect union, loving humanity becomes a greater priority than getting too involved in each other's lives because the togetherness is as easy and vital as breathing. What if it's imperfect? It won't be. You see what you want to see. You get what you truly seek. I'd have winked here. Fear is a wish to the Universe, as Rhonda Byrne would have said. So, let's keep it away. I’m an insane optimist. Do I need to say anything else?

No comments:

Post a Comment