Tuesday, 24 January 2017

Love Letter #7

Dearest B,

Shall I apologise first for being sceptical about surviving the distance between us or shall I tell you how much I love you? I needn't say anything for nobody, including me, understands my heart like you do. Living away from you isn't very easy. I go into frequent  gloomy spells. Sometimes I snap at the people around and at other times I am just indifferent. Now I don't intend to pity myself neither do I want to blame anything or anyone for this. It's just that, I wish you'd pacify me, tell me that it's all going to be fine soon. Wipe my tears when they don't stop on their own and stand by my side. I know, it is not easy for you as well. I promise, I'll be there when you get weak. 

Keep telling me, this is the last time we are apart. Keep telling me, we too would have a home to return to, wake up next to each other, have a family; our family and we'll have our happily ever after. I'll remind you the same when you miss us. I love you. 

G

No comments:

Post a Comment